- 2 frozen cauliflower pizza crusts (we used Caulipower brand)
- 1 bag Asian chopped salad kit (we used Whole Foods 365 brand)
- 12 oz grilled chicken breast strips (we used 1 1/2 packages of Applegate Naturals; vegetarians sub grilled tofu)
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
- Optional: scallions, fresh mint, fresh basil + fresh cilantro
Drizzle 1 TBS evoo over each pizza crust. Bake pizza crusts according to package directions, approximately 13-15 minutes. Watch closely, they are thin and can burn quickly and turn into crackers!
While crusts bake, put contents of salad kit in a large bowl. Chop chicken into bite size pieces and add to bowl. If you have scallions or any (or all) of the above fresh herbs, add to salad (if you have kids that are not fond of herbs, tear over pizza slices after serving). Add dressing and toss well to combine. When pizza crusts come out of the oven, top each with half the salad, leaving a little room around the edges to hold the pizza with your fingers!
Servings: 6 (1/3 of a pizza)
Hands on cooking time: 5 minutes
Total cooking time: 20 minutes
Nutrition per serving: Calories: 376 / Total Fat: 19.2g / Saturated Fat: 2.5g / Trans Fat: 0 / Total Carbs: 34.8g / Protein: 19.7g / Sodium: 525.8mg / Dietary Fiber: 3.8g / Sugar: 4.5g